Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Session

Sometimes I just want to play poker all day long, lol. I didn't think I was going to play today at all but I got the itch. I tried to avoid it by doing other stuff, but in the end I played a 20 minute session. Didn't go quite as well as last night's 20 minute session, but up about 1.2 BI's in 360 hands. Got coolered once, blind vs blind. He had 66, I had 77 and he flopped a 6 high board. Thankfully he only had around $4.50 to start the hand so I didn't lose a ton. I stopped a bit earlier than I could have as I told myself if I hit $550 in my BR I'd call it for the rest of the afternoon. Might try to slide in a night session tonite as I have to work at 2am, but we'll see how things go.

Just waiting for my nephew to get here before heading to Medieval times, wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment