Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Me!

I figure I'll start this blog off with 2 entries, this one being a little introduction to me!

I'm a 29 year old Kitchener resident that works full time and has the most amazing girlfriend a guy could ask for. Seriously, she is incredible, and no words can describe how much I love this woman... definatly the one I plan on spending the rest of my life with. I'm blessed that I have a stable, well paying fantastic job that gives me the freedom to do some of the extra things I enjoy in life and really enjoy getting up each day... mostly.

I grew up in KW, and have pretty well lived here my entire life outside of about 2 years spent between Cambridge and Hamilton. I have a fantastic family that I am very close with and that mean the world to me.... all of them, and there is alot. I only have 1 sister, but 6 aunts on my mom's side, which is wonderful considering how close we all are. Its a great feeling to know that I have that many people around that have cared about me and my well being for so long.

I'm an aspiring poker player that just wants to chronicle my progress as I try to build up a little cash flow to allow me to play some while in Vegas twice this summer. I feel the game I have is fundamentally sound, but I know that there are still leaks I need to improve on in my cash game to really help me out. I hope that by blogging on my progress and writing about tough spots I get myself into, I can correct some of those leaks and develop into a more skilled, confident player.

I'm making it a goal to update this with progress after nearly every session I play, as I want to be able to write while its still fresh in my head, and it will really force me to track my overall progress to ensure I'm still doing well. I'm sure I'll slide a bunch in about other matters in my life too, since poker typically tends to be boring by itself.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment